Corn and Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1 ea. Baguette
A few cloves of garlic
3 ears Corn, grilled and cut off the cob
2 ea. Red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and julienned
Dash of very nice extra virgin olive oil
1 lb Swiss chard, leaved pulled off stems, stems finely sliced
¼ C. Olive oil
2 clove Garlic, shaved thinly
2 C. Ricotta
½ C. Finely shaved Pecorino Romano
Salt and pepper
1) Slice bread on a bias. Rub each with garlic, and lightly oil with olive oil. Toast in oven. Reserve room temperature.
2) Place corn and peppers in a small bowl. Dress with a splash of nice extra virgin olive oil and some lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and reserve room temp.
3) Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add olive oil and garlic. When garlic becomes white, add chard and sauté until just wilted. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
4) Smear bread with a dab of ricotta. Top with a spoonful of chard, top with a spoonful of pepper-corn mix.
5) Sprinkle with Pecorino Romano.